1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What's missing?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sviwe, May 30, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Sviwe

Sviwe Thread Starter

[​IMG]
    What components is my computer missing?

2. lochlomonder

lochlomonder

Welcome to the forum, Sviwe. I don't know if it's just my PC but it looks like the graphic is a broken link. Can you recheck, please?

3. Sviwe

Sviwe Thread Starter

[​IMG]
    I sent it again please check

Attached Files:

4. phillpower2

phillpower2

The PCI-E slot for a graphics card is empty but we can see at least one graphics port (VGA) which suggests that there is onboard video, in essence, nothing is missing and all connectors look to be in place.

Why do you ask, are you having problems.

lochlomonder likes this.
  5. Sviwe

Sviwe Thread Starter

Yeah it doesn't want to show on my monitor

6. Sviwe

Sviwe Thread Starter

The tower turns on fan is fine and my monitor works but it doesn't wanna show

7. phillpower2

phillpower2

Can you post the brand and model name or number of the screen that you are using,

Couple of questions if I may;

Is you screen connected to the blue VGA port that we can see in the picture.

Are you getting any on screen message such as "No signal"

Do you have a keyboard connected to the motherboard, you need to have as many MBs will not pass the power on self test (POST) if no keyboard is detected, a wired PS/2 type keyboard is best when troubleshooting as the USB type will not work if the USB are either broken or are disabled in the BIOS.

8. Sviwe

Sviwe Thread Starter

Samsung SyncMaster P2050....
    Yeah I get the no signal on my screen...
    I tested the keyboard and nothing is happening....
    Tested my mouse as well only a small flash of light shines and then turns off...

9. 2twenty2

2twenty2

From the Manual - http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200909/20090930095411859/BN59-00906F-00Eng.pdf this is a direct download.

Monitor Self-Diagnosis
    •You can check if the product is working properly using the Self-Diagnosis function.

•If a blank screen is displayed and the Power LED blinks even if the product and the PC are properly connected, perform the self-diagnosis function according to the procedures below.

1.Turn the product and the PC off.
    2.Separate the D-Sub cable from the product .
    3.Turn the product on.
    4.If the product is working properly, the 'Check Signal Cable' message appears. In this case, if a blank screen is displayed again, make sure that there is no problem with the PC and the connection. The product is working properly

10. lynx1021

lynx1021

Has it been working? Only has 1 stick of memory, what size I it?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  11. phillpower2

phillpower2

Folks need answers for them to be able to help :(

12. Sviwe

Sviwe Thread Starter

Sorry I have been off the internet.....I'm thinking of taking it to the store to get fixed

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1227887

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice