1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What's my monitor limit?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by King56, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King56

King56 Thread Starter

I don't know much about hardware, but I'm buying the following parts, and I'm wondering what is the biggest resolution I can get with the computer? I don't want to put a ton of strain on it, so I would like to get a monitor that is not huge (recommendations?).

Since I'm here, I may as well ask this too: Will all these parts fit together? I asked a couple other people, they said yes, but I need to double check.

i5-2500 CPU

Asus P8P67 LE Motherboard

8GB Kingston DDR3 1333 RAM

Seagate 500GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive

Gigabyte GTX560 Ti 1GB PCI-E Video Card

Asus DVD-RW SATA Drive

Antec Three Hundred Computer Case

Coolermaster Extreme Power Plus 700W ATX Power Supply

2. Oddba11

Oddba11 It's My Birthday!

First Name:
    Jim
  3. King56

King56 Thread Starter

That's good, as I wasn't planning on getting anything bigger than 23" anyways.

But as for the parts I listed, everything's alright? They will all work together?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1026190

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice