Whats that in my water?

Nebastion

Hi peoples, i was recently looking around my Island (IRELAND) on google earth and i came across a little island to the east coast.

Clare Island; The strange thing is that there's these white circles in the water to the north west of the Island.

Any one care to share their Thoughts as to what they may be?? :confused:

The co -ordinates (just copy and paste then into the search bar)

53°49'1.07"N 9°57'16.03"W

Id like to think that aliens landed there and there laying dormant until 2012 or so, but that may be quite far from the truth..... No.. no im sure i am.....

Attachments

Nebastion

Dam was hoping for a bit of airtime on the 6oclock news.... Oh well....

Nebastion

You know you could be on to something there....... id better give Google a call... tell them we have a situation here in Ireland....

I have 1 Witness... !! (thats you by the Way)

Nebastion

Ha ha, Nice Vid..(y)

Are you high:p, we cant make Missiles here:confused:, we use our Silos for making Guinness!!!:D

Attachments

Nebastion

Northern ireland, thats under british government,
The real Ireland is the republic. Where the government is alot less likley to spend money on missiles, and more inclined on paying our council to dig holes in the ground, (looking for gold i think) or maybe were just getting ready for optic fibre cables.... Governments are a mysterious entity,

But missiles in Belfast... I didnt know bout that,
The Titanic was built there.....

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Looks like water spots on the lens ... ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online