1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

what's that on the radar? more new members on their way!

Discussion in 'Site Help & Feedback' started by TechGuy, Jun 7, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. TechGuy

TechGuy Mike Administrator Thread Starter

Hey guys. I got my July 2001 copy of Yahoo! Internet Life magazine yesterday. This morning, while reading an article about 50 useful sites, I noticed that we're listed for tech support -- around the 6th or 7th site on the whole list. :)

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Too cool TechGuy! Is there anywhere online where we can see???

3. bd

bd

be able to see right here on TSG as the ever increasing variety of new names appear on the board. :D

Bob :)

4. TechGuy

TechGuy Mike Administrator Thread Starter

I checked out http://www.yil.com but they don't have the July issue up yet... keep an eye out there, though.

5. angel

angel

FYI - you can now find Tech Support Guy listed under the URL Guide for the July issue but cannot yet read the issue online (at least not that I could find).

6. maxim

maxim

Yeah, TechGuy, you can expect alot more people comming to this site. I must say, it is pretty good! Lots of help. Lots of friendly people. I love it!! Thanks for a great site!

--maxim
    "Good programmers know what to write. Excellent programmers know what to rewrite"
    --Eric S. Raymond

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/45579