What's That Program?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

K0D3R

Before i had to reformat my system i had this wonderful little app that could switch programs between x86 (32bit) and x64 (64 bit) just by simply adding the program to the list in either the 32 bit or 64 bit version of the app. I can't remember for the life of me the name of this, but i'm almost positive it was released by microsoft for testing .net applications in the different environments.

Hope someone knows what i'm talking about, i really need to use it again.:(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online