1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

whats the latest A+ test and N+ test called? 220-701?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Grave_Digger, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Grave_Digger

Grave_Digger Thread Starter

? also is their a website for the latest answers to these test??

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Why bother with the course if you're just going to take the answers to the test from a website? I'm sure you'll excel in any job you happen to land with that worthless certificate! :rolleyes:

3. Grave_Digger

am no book tech! :D I just need a boost in studying.

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

6. Grave_Digger

7. valis

valis Moderator

Well, personally, I think that unless you study for the exams and pass them with your knowledge, you aren't learning anything, and that will show up on the first job interview you have.

Most (if not all) IT job interviews have a technical skills section, wherein you are presented with a variety of IT issues and asked how you would resolve them.

If all you've done is copy the answers, then you've really not learned anything, have you?

8. iamdon

iamdon

I can't believe we are talking about braindumps here.

I value my CompTIA A+ and Network+ cert, and I tell you braindumps is a big NO-NO.

9. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

JW = OK, now I understand... plus I wasn't mad at you for that, hence the smileys. :D

Not free for one thing, which is what I said about those sites.

And I agree with Valis... when you go these IT jobs, they will have a technical assessment... I got a great interview with ASU here in AZ. If I didn't have my knowledge from hands-on experience on both PC and Apple, I would have looked really stupid.

IF you are just looking to brush up, then you would be fine... but if you are going to just get answers for the questions, then you will have a really tough time.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/953472