Whats the most you would ever spend on a mouse?

Whats the most you would ever spend on a mouse?

• cheap as possible, I dont care if it is uncomfortable or breaks

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • $20-30

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • $30-40

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • $40-50

• $50-60

• $60-70

• $70-80

• $80 +, No limit, as long as it is good. A good mouse goes a long ways.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FuzzyWuzzy

Whats the most that you would ever spend on a mouse?
Just curious, starting a poll. Free feel to add.

Reason why I ask is because there are so many to choose from, and the Logitech V500 is tempting for my laptop. The only thing is the price, its kinda ugly and not big on the colour (baby blue anyone? lol), but looks shouldnt matter too much, but still when you plop down $80. It wasnt the most comfortable, but meh...Ive been going through alot of mice recently as they havent been working for me (uncomfortable, stiff buttons, loud unaccurate wheel, drains batteries too fast, etc).

I have this mouse right now btw and still might change to v500, but who knows. Basic, very nice shiny onyx colour, looks like its glazed.

I've got to use a trackball. Moving the mouse around just drives me nuts. I've got a MS Optical 5-Button trackball now but sure like some of the Kensington line. I can't find any stores that have a real working assortment to try out. I sure ain't going to pay 100 bucks for a mouse without a tryout first.

I payed $20 for my Microsoft "Inteli Mouse Optical".. Has the extra 2 buttons on the sides for forward/back while exploring..

So an optical 5 button scroll mouse, is a good deal, I though. (y)

Im using a Logitech MX510 (red) mouse, and i couldn't be more happy. Confertable, 5 button scroling mouse. And it cost me just under $30, not too bad i think.

I really like the feel of the Logitech MX700 and MX900 mice. Actually, they are the same design, but the 900 is Bluetooth wireless while the 700 is some other form of wireless. I payed around 60-70 USD for my 900. The 700 will be cheaper.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online