1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What's the name of this effect?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Rhonnie, May 7, 2017.

  1. Rhonnie

    Rhonnie Thread Starter

    May 7, 2017
    Sorry for a dumb question, I'm far from being a technician. Just mesmerized by this effect - http://ndcoslo.com/
    Is it animation or it has its own name?
    Help me please 'cause I'd like to read more about and dunno what to google :oops:
  2. JiminSA


    Dec 15, 2011
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!


Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1189625