What's this mean on my new iPad Air I wonder?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cuttlefish

Ian
Hi folks, after getting the above new device, I did the setup all OK but when I go into the iPad Air Settings x iCloud x Photos x iCloud Photos x ON (slider) up pops this message about "Finder is not supported when iCloud Settings are ON and some 5127 photos will be removed!" Yikes, not keen on that idea! If they were deleted, where would they be living on my PC I wonder?

I thought Finder was only associated with Apple Mac and I never got this message on my now deceased old iPad4 Mini................

Any advice appreciated.

Attachments

I would click on, Cancel, preserve your files for photos. Next, you need to backup your photos saved on your iCloud drive. Those photos should still be on your iCloud drive. Please see the below link for more information regarding this problem you have encountered.
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251326658

Also, let us know whether or not you were able to resolve this issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online