What's UP!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

davecabezo

Hi,
My Computer:_ Intel 2.8,2gb DDR, running XP+SP2
I am fast thinking that I must have a virus of some kind. My computer now takes over 7 minutes to load and my Skype phone(which I rely on a lot) is now garbled and cannot be used and the computer is now very sluggish, as if my AV was running. I have trimmed my startup menu which made no difference what is left of the startup is:-schedhlp,e_s410h2,nvcpl,nwiz,jusched,avgcc,avgas,skype,nhbgmonitor,clistart,ctfmon.
The light on the HDD during boot is glowing bright all of the time. I have also defragged my C drive again this made no difference.
I have downloaded Hijackthis and have a file which I hope has uploaded.

Desparate for help as I use my computer a lot.

Regards,

Dave

Attachments

davecabezo

Since my first post above, chkdsk checked my C drive and on the 3rd section, security I think it was, it started to repair a file, then startup threw up the message isass.exe corrupt press OK to continue, I did and the computer just hung, I had to restore to just before chkdsk. I,ve googled isass.exe and it appears to be a virus. It is also in the enclosed HJT file. Help Please,

Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts