What's uploading stuff?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jbhardman

How can I see exactly every program that is uploading content? I have a sidebar gadget that shows network activity. The upload constantly flashing from 0k to 7k and back and forth. I would really like to know what program is uploading this data, as I'm not aware of any. It seems to have just started...

jbhardman

Now it's just always uploading. Here's a screenshot of the tool. The green graph is uploading.

Attachments

Hi. Open your task manager, go to the preferences tab, open resource monitor, then open the network tab and it will show you

I'm pretty sure he meant Performance tab;)
It's only a 3 letter difference so we'll blame it on the keyboard:D

Jerry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online