What's your idea of a good evening?

PCG342

Banned
C'mon, let's keep it "PG-13," but this could be an interesting thread.
I'll go first.
A good evening - probably the best I ever had - was just sitting outside during the summer, listening to music, drinking a bottle of Jones' Soda, and just forgetting about all the stuff my family was doing.
Wonderful sunset that evening.
And it was Berry-Lemonade.

Hmmm, kinda easy...

Kids asleep nice and early and then me and the wife enjoying a nice meal and a few drinks on the balcony of our flat on a nice warm summer evening... :)

PCG342

Banned
Octan: Sounds pretty good.
Fidelista: I don't understand, would you elaborate? [seriously]
TGG: Was the competition won, or lost? Was the outcome determined by inadequacies or by skill?

What's your idea of a good evening?

One where I don't have to answer the phone, cook, clean or do for others, if I don't wanna. :)

Date-wise: A warm summer evening's walk along the beach with wine to enjoy and goodies to gobble. Perhaps a swim and then home to snuggle. :)

PCG342 said:
TGG: Was the competition won, or lost? Was the outcome determined by inadequacies or by skill?
As long as we don't come in last and we do well. No matter how by, skill, whatever.

You said good in the title, not perfect. :)

I generally have fun at any competition.

PCG342

Banned
I was referring to the ones you really do lose.
Am I crazy? Probably. But you have to admit I make sense.

Good home-cooked meal
Good bottle of wine
Good DVD
... and good company!

Luckily for me that happens alot :D

PCG342 said:
I was referring to the ones you really do lose.
Am I crazy? Probably. But you have to admit I make sense.
Meh, those are still fun until scores are announced, because we still get to watch other schools and run around stuffing our faces with chilidogs and hot cocoa.

And usually afterward anyway as well... because honestly, win or lose band people are stil band people and band buses are still crazy fun. It's just better when we're all jubiliant and "Whoo!" than "aw, man."

Losing competition=craziness.
Winning competition=euphoric crazines.

:)

Wow, that's gotta be geeky. But what is it? I don't think my school offers that.

I'd probably be in it if they did :p

wacor

Banned
A good evening is any that is vertical.

It means I made it thru the day!! :D

Now if we want to go into the variables of what would be a good horizontal evening that is a whole different matter. :D

seriously, I loved the times on weekends in the summer up on one of the Great Lakes. A few beers, the amazing skies with all the stars, and the conversation. (y) (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online