1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What's YOUR opinion and experience with dell refurbished laptops?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Trenium, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trenium

Trenium Thread Starter

I've been highly considering ordering a dell studio 14z from the outlet that dell has. I'm curious what YOUR experience and opinion is with the quality of their certified refurbished laptops?

Thanks,
    Trenium

2. Hughv

Hughv

I've only dealt with one, but it's worked perfectly for 3 years.
    Their refurbished stuff has good warranty, and customer service is still good.

3. jessicalore

jessicalore

I think the best customer service and the best warranty will make your life less painful when the system goes wrong. HP/Compaq I really like their customer service. I have deal with Dell a couple of time and they have been good so far.

Personally, I have clients that use a lot dell systems, and they really like them. My father has and sell a lot of dell computers, so I really you are getting a good system. What kind of system are you getting and for about what price?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/865333

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice