Solved Whatsapp Desktop Installation Fails

panamahat

Hi:

Not sure if I'm in the right place. If not, please redirect me.

After ages of successfully using Whatsapp for Desktop, something happened and it began disconnecting and saying my phone connection was a problem. I'd put the phone up near the computer and eventually, the program would start again. But today, it just got worse and worse and finally I deleted all my Whatsapp files and started over. I've downloaded and tried to install it in 3 different browsers -- Brave, Firefox and Chrome -- and all had the same result. The program never connected with my phone and it never installed. I even downloaded it from the Microsoft Store instead of the Whatsapp site but the result was the same.

Hoping someone can help with this. Many thanks,
Jane

panamahat

Hi again:

Turns out it was a problem with my phone after all. After the phone company replaced the chip, everything now works well, including Whatsapp.

So, marking this closed.
Jane

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online