1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Whea Uncorrectable Error and watchdog timeout errors every d

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by casper05, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. casper05

casper05 Thread Starter

I am in desperate need of help for the last couple of months I have been getting the errors described in the title above on a fairly frequent basis. at first i thought it may have been related to a hot swap drive i was using as every time i plug my ssd into that and then unplug it my system insists that it runs a scan of every drive for errors. in the last two months after this problem began I bought a brand new PSU. and Heatsink I have tried to reasearch these errors and usually fix 99% of what goes wrong within my system myself but this has me completely defeated. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Im using windows 10 64 bit

2. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    David
    Look at the subject and you will see that it is NOT complete?

And what is "Whea"?

It would help to post the complete message that you get?

3. casper05

casper05 Thread Starter

Please forgive my response the last word in the title is day and as for "what is Weah" its exactly what it says in the description. " whea uncorrectable error" is the error message.

4. bobcat5536

bobcat5536

Google search yielded this : The “whea uncorrectable error” message that you get on Windows 10 can be caused by two things. Either you have a hardware failure or you have problems with your Windows 10 drivers that are probably not compatible with your Windows 10 operating system.

Here's a link also

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...845cfc1d6/how-to-fix-whea-uncorrectable-error

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1178430

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice