1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Whea Uncorrectable Error

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by JrVee, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JrVee

JrVee Thread Starter

My brother decided to give his Asus G751 since he hasn't been using it ever since he bought it. I've been constantly getting Whea Uncorrectable Error. I've updated all my drivers and put default setting on UEFI. I've read some forums about disabling overclocking but every tutorial I saw was different from what I saw on mine. Help pls.

2. bobs-here

bobs-here

First Name:
    Bob
    the error message can occur due to overclocking
    to reset the laptop to default clock settings. its either, reset the bios to default settings. this option is found when accessing the bios. highlight it, save and exit. also, taking out CMOS battery and replacing it again. it sits on the underside of the motherboard. if i recall, the motherboard would need to be taken out and flipped over to get to it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1168700

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice