1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

when i connect to internet my PC uses goes to high

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by mhsabuj, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhsabuj

mhsabuj Thread Starter

Hello..
    With regards i am going straight to my problem..recently actually not recently it's more than 6 month from my last windows setup, when i connect to internet my PC uses goes to high up to 50% also ram uses goes up to 90%..recently i gave windows after that this problem is frequent..and severe..!! previously it was but not like the recent time up to 90% ram uses..firstly searched about this problem about this problem..some claimed that to change the browser, i changed the browser..but it's happening..some claimed to use ccleaner, defragment hard disk, to cleanup hard disk, to stop some updater services and to stop start up programs..!!! but i am not getting any good result..!!!! can any one help me..!!!

I am using windows 7 ultimate 64bit sp1
    Intel core i5 3230M
    4 GB ram and 2gb ddr3 nvidia 630M

i'll be grateful if anyone can help me..?? thanks a lot..
    regards

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140997

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice