1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

when I entered game tables I click on a icon play and i still can't sit down to play

Discussion in 'Games' started by FOXYJEN, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. FOXYJEN

FOXYJEN Thread Starter

WHEN I GO INTO THE POGO.COM GAME ROOMS FOR SPADES AND DOMINOES, I CAN NOT SIT DOWN WITH THE PLAYERS TO PLAY THE GAME. I CLICK ON THE PLAYER ICON AND ALL I GET IS THE LEAVE SYMBOL ON THE PLAYER AND NO ENTRY TO THE TABLES. ACN SOMEONE HELP ME. I'LL TRIED REBOOTING, WITH NO HELP AND EVEN RAN A SECURITY CHECK FOR VIRUSES WITH MY NORTON SECURITY SCANS AND THAT DID NOT HELP EITHER. I AM ABLE TO PLAY WORD WOMP AND TUMBLE BEES AND OTHER GAMES BUT NOT THE SPADE AND DOMINOES. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. LOL:( :( :(

FOX JEN;)

2. AtreideS

AtreideS

Ok, there are many many many threads of this forum relating to Pogo. I suggest you do a quick search of the forums and check if your problem has been solved already. I've never used this Pogo thingy before, so I can't give any other advice.:)

3. FOXYJEN

FOXYJEN Thread Starter

THANK YOU AtreideS FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION. I WILL DO A SEARCH ON THE MANY THREADS TO SEE IF MY PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED. WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT I CAME UP WITH. :cool: ;)

FOXJEN

4. AtreideS

AtreideS

I've noticed you also seem to have a problem with the CAPS LOCK key being stuck down.;)
    hehe just joking. If you like ALL CAPS, thats ok with me.:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/128218

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice