when I open certain programs it asks me to log on?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

slipkid

I still use dial-up and when I try to open winamp it asks me to log on to my service and if I don't it closes the program altogether. Have tried to delete but get the cannot access file or file is in use.Also Mirc has been going through the motions of loading but just sits in the tray and runs the cpu to 100% as does process explorer.
I am attaching my hi-jack this log which by the way when I opened it to do a scan it displayed a box warning me that I was trying to run it through a removable disc and if I wanted to make any repairs I would need to install it, which of course it already is. ?
I have scanned with Superantispyware Malwarebytes, and tried Revo uninstaller all to no avail.

Perhaps you might see something suspicious in the log, oddly enough I hope you do..

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online