"When I try to use Hijack This" it says required .Dll missing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mihmz326

Yes I downloaded Hijack This { i had it before on pc but deleted it after erasing my hard drive }
Then I downloaded winzip 8.1 and used evaluation Version to open Hijack this to which I then tried to open it with right clik or left click it doesnt open it states:
msvbvm60.dll was not found Now all I want is a place to get Hijack this from that works and im thinking maybe the trouble may be with Winzip? maybe not ?
I just need Hijack this or a way to fix it
Ty

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online