when wifi is on my fps drops when turned off goes to normal

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

prendimario

hello
i bought a gaming laptop from 2 months and just yesterday while playing a sound came from the laptop and after my game started lagging badly i first thought it was internet slow but it was not my internet was ok. i started using other games and the same was there. So i used many thing ti fix but nothing was working i updatet everything the drivers was ok i did data reset but nothing happened. The only way i can achive my good gaming performance and high fps was disconecting from wifi.Can anyone help me fix this problem i have tryed malware bytes nothing solved i have tryed playing singleplayer games with wifi on they lagg hard is just when i turn internet off that the fps go up and i can play normaly
how do i fix this
my laptop is lenovo legion y520 80 kw
core i7 7700
nvidia gtx 1050ti
ram 8 gb
1 tera hard disk
things i used
malwarebytes several times
reset data saving some games
some antiviruses
and set laptop to best performace
updatet drivers and updatet windows 10
please help
thing l did not try
full data reset and fabric data rest
and formating laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts