1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

when wifi is on my fps drops when turned off goes to normal

Discussion in 'Games' started by prendimario, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prendimario

prendimario Thread Starter

hello
    i bought a gaming laptop from 2 months and just yesterday while playing a sound came from the laptop and after my game started lagging badly i first thought it was internet slow but it was not my internet was ok. i started using other games and the same was there. So i used many thing ti fix but nothing was working i updatet everything the drivers was ok i did data reset but nothing happened. The only way i can achive my good gaming performance and high fps was disconecting from wifi.Can anyone help me fix this problem i have tryed malware bytes nothing solved i have tryed playing singleplayer games with wifi on they lagg hard is just when i turn internet off that the fps go up and i can play normaly
    how do i fix this
    my laptop is lenovo legion y520 80 kw
    core i7 7700
    nvidia gtx 1050ti
    ram 8 gb
    1 tera hard disk
    things i used
    malwarebytes several times
    reset data saving some games
    some antiviruses
    and set laptop to best performace
    updatet drivers and updatet windows 10
    please help
    thing l did not try
    full data reset and fabric data rest
    and formating laptop

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1203808

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice