Where are file and folder tasks?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zvone

I recently bought laptop with win.7 already installed. What I realized first, there is not file and folder tasks on the left side as is on XP ! That one I use all the time for copying files, pictures, songs.. Now all I can do is cut, copy and paste. I can't believe they missed that one in Win7? Any ideas how to get it?

zvone

Thanks mate but there is nothing about file folder tasks there(send to, copy to,.....).

Sorry, Been so long since I've used xp I really dont know what you're looking for. the copy/send to is about all I use for my folders. Everything else I need are in the accessories in the start menu. Sorry that I was no help.

zvone

Sorry mate, my reply was meant for the previous guy(phantom). I just want to thank you because your suggestion worked great! Thanks again!

Glad I could be of help. Enjoy win7, after you've used it for a few weeks you'll never want to even look at an older o.s. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online