Where are files from Windows mail 2012?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bsnider

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 12218 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 926994 MB, Free - 767939 MB; D: Total - 24936 MB, Free - 2495 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 2291
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

I opened my computer to check my mail (Windows mail 2012) and it's not there. Are my old emails from Gmail still on my computer and can I access them?

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Depends on how the local version of Live mail was stet up?

If you login into your email account at gmail.com using your browser, are they there?

bsnider

my gmail is all intact. I had old emails with information I was keeping, like passwords, that I would like to get back. I am sure they are on my computer somewhere, but doing a search on the computer with windows 10 is not easy.

bsnider

No help there. I am looking for the actual emails from my "Windows Mail 2012", not live mail. I have the windows 10 system. Since I could access them off line, I have to assume that they are somewhere on my hard disk, but where? Did microsoft delete them when it killed my windows mail program?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online