Where Are My Apps Going?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LJFried

Something very strange is happening....I am installing apps from Google Play Store but, when finished, the icons are not appearing on the tablet's screen. Where are they being installed to? I don't get it. I tried swiping every way but don't see anything. Can somebody please help this old Luddite? Many thanks!

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It would be of tremdous help if you told us the make and full model of the tablet
When you say
I am installing apps from Google Play Store
Do you mean a number of apps or is it really only one app

Try searching for the app in apps and see if it is installed

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It woiuld be nice to know how, for the benefit of others who may encounter the problem

plodr

Liz
I was a total jerk
Not really. You just got a new tablet with a new version of android. You can not possibly be expected to immediately know everything. Feel free to keep asking questions - that's why we volunteer here.

For others that do not see an app drawer icon on the screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see the installed apps. There might be run over to 2 or more pages. On the right side or bottom of the screen you will see little circles. That is to tell you how many pages of apps are installed. Swipe left or right to go forward or backward to another page of installed apps.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online