1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

where can i find a faceplate

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by abcdjzmcbt, Nov 11, 2007.

1. abcdjzmcbt

abcdjzmcbt Thread Starter

i just purchased a Blackberry Curve and but they only come with 2 colors, silver and gold. the sales rep however told me i could find a faceplate online and take it with my phone to a phone repair place to have them replace the faceplate. however i have been googling but all i could find is the rubber covers that they slide into, which i already have. am i looking in the wrong place or was the sales rep incorrect? any advice helps

*edit* also im trying to find a tutorial because i want to know how to do some things with my blackberry. for example when i turn it on it has about 7 different programs running like messenger, browser, call log, another messenger, and some game and i want close those so it will run faster, and when i go to them and hit ESC key it only goes back to prev screen but keeps program in the memory. i exchanged the wing for the blackberry (cause the wing was an awful experience) but the wing at least had a sort of task manager that allowed u to close programs. also i want to change the 'desktop icons'.any ideas on tutorials?

2. katonca

katonca

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650678

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice