1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Where can I find a generic EULA?

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by diablo75, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. diablo75

diablo75 Thread Starter

I'm sure this question has come up before, but I don't hang out in development forums often... A friend of mine has been working on a piece of software for me just for fun and we're close to releasing it to the public. The software deals with remote desktop assistance, and is basically just a launcher for TightVNC, Skype, and a built-in e-mail app that will send me e-mail from that little program. My goal is to virtualize my in-home tech services.

I need a disclaimer of some kind that waives me of liability in the event something goes wrong and they want to try and blame it on me. Where's a good place to look? How much of a disclaimer is necessary. Does it really need to be pages and pages long? And do I really need a lawyer to write one for me?

2. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79

You can start by looking here.

-- Tom

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/620143