1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Where can i get a diary/reminder program

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by alankearn, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. alankearn

alankearn Thread Starter

Does anyone know of a program that reminds you of things that you have to attend to each day ( like a diary) that runs and comes up on screen automatically each day when you first start your computer. Free of course.

Thanks
    Alan

2. Tranquility

Tranquility

There is a program called StickIt. It's in version 2.04 and you can use it to place virtual sticky notes on your screen so you don't have to clutter your monitor. You can get it here

3. Zack Barresse

Zack Barresse

If you have Outlook, you may want to take a look at the calendar and/or the journal. This program has those capabilities - to an extent.

4. keithy397

keithy397

There's a little program called Easy Noter which is like a filofax on screen. It's got alarms, reminders, calender etc etc. I used to use it but didn't need it. Make sure you get the Lite version, it's free. Oh, it's here.

5. jmosmith

jmosmith

I like MS OUTLOOK for this myself; I can set reminders in advance of different lengths.

I'm sure there are other programs that others prefer, this is just the one I know and it works for me.

J

6. alankearn

alankearn Thread Starter

Thanks for your replies

Alan

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!