Where can i get a diary/reminder program

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alankearn

Does anyone know of a program that reminds you of things that you have to attend to each day ( like a diary) that runs and comes up on screen automatically each day when you first start your computer. Free of course.

Thanks
Alan

There is a program called StickIt. It's in version 2.04 and you can use it to place virtual sticky notes on your screen so you don't have to clutter your monitor. You can get it here

If you have Outlook, you may want to take a look at the calendar and/or the journal. This program has those capabilities - to an extent.

There's a little program called Easy Noter which is like a filofax on screen. It's got alarms, reminders, calender etc etc. I used to use it but didn't need it. Make sure you get the Lite version, it's free. Oh, it's here.

I like MS OUTLOOK for this myself; I can set reminders in advance of different lengths.

I'm sure there are other programs that others prefer, this is just the one I know and it works for me.

J

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online