1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Where can I get Iceland Dale for PC?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Holly3278, Apr 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly3278

Holly3278 Thread Starter

Hi everyone. I am desperately looking for a game called Iceland Dale. I really don't know if the game even exists or not but I saw it mentioned in a review of NeverWinter Nights on Amazon.com and so I am interested in it as it is supposedly a D&D computer game. If anyone knows where I can get this, I'd greatly appreciate it. I tried a few searches on Google but didn't come up with anything in the way of information about the game or buying it. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2. alwrmc

alwrmc

First Name:
    B.L.
    It is called Icewind Dale. It is a very good RPG game, but a couple of years old. It fits in very well with the "Baldurs Gate" series of games. You should be able to find it at Electronics Boutique, Software Etc, Wal-Mart, Probably at CompUSA or Best Buy. I gave my copy to my nephew or you could have had it. Sorry.

3. dave01902

dave01902

You can get it in the Icewind Dale II special edition pack. It comes with Icewind Dale, the expansion (heart of winter), Icewind Dale Ii, and all kinds of extras..
    You should be able to get it at any video game store, it isn't too expensive, either, like 25 bucks...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221482

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice