1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

where do you buy games ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by WarlockGamer, Oct 21, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. WarlockGamer

WarlockGamer Thread Starter

Hi I know everyone plays games here. I don't understand why the prices are so big. I'm not ready to spend that much on games. It makes me angry. Please tell us where you buy the games at great prices ?

2. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

3. WarlockGamer

Generally speaking I don't feel comfortable paying full price for new release game. 50 euro is quite a price. What I'm trying to use currently is some price comparisons/deal hunters. Actually there is many good sites I found such as dlgamer.com or g2troll.com, just the 2nd one is better because they give you points for voting and later you can use them for free steam giftcards

4. tpreston1989

tpreston1989

you can check cdkeys.com

They have typically cheaper games for sale

5. callumthompson

callumthompson

Try the G2a store. They usually have many reasonable deals on there

6. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    I'm not one for paying full price either. I tend to wait for a year or two or wait for special deals like on Amazon. Not sure how the rest of Europe works with deals like the US but it works out here. Got Skyrim for next to nothing.

7. WarlockGamer

In my opinion best place is https://g2troll.com/ simply because it does the job (inform about all the deals) and you are getting free steam giftcards for uing them. You only need to upvote deals that you like, they give you points, you exchange points to free giftcards. seems cool

8. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522

Is there an english (USA) for US$ ....

9. callumthompson

callumthompson

10. Blu_86

Blu_86

11. DoloresGang

DoloresGang

First Name:
    Tim
    Steam of course! But I wait for discounts and only then buy games on steam. Sometimes EGS and HumbleBumble. But even less often I get to win games on DrakeMall . It's rare, but still.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  12. SillyBilly1

SillyBilly1

Yeah, Steam with discounts ( black friday is near btw) ooor... try searching for your local online trading website or smth and buy second hand disks or smth

13. Goddess-Bastet

Goddess-Bastet

First Name:
    Virginia
    I buy from Steam & Big Fish games. Both have sales & BFG often have BOGOF offers.
    You also collect stamps for each purchase 1 for a standard edition & 3 for a collector’s edition, 6 stamps gets you a free SE game.

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1234540

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice