Where do you get your username from.

Servant of Eru

I think most people probably try to put a little of themselves into their usernames. I got mine from an alias I always used in RPGs and then my birthdate put together.

It means "I rock May 19, 1987."

I also used it for my wannabe tagger pieces of artwork where the theme was based on a name.

Would you believe though, that when signing up for a free email account, someone had my exact username; including the birthdate?!! :eek:

Talk about freaky. So for my alternate email account, I ended up with: "irox51987ratmix." I added the ratmix because it was easy to remember as I have a poster for The Matrix hanging over my computer area. Think hard, you'll see the relation.

I realized after picking the username that there could be an alternate meaning to it that my innocent teenage mind didn't think of...I'll let you figure that one out. :eek: ;)

My dad called me hewee as a kid.
So I use that name and a picture of me from back then. :)

700mb80min

Banned
When i joined i looked to the left of me and behold a pile of disc`s , and well................700mb80min.;)

700mb80min,

Hey good going. :)

Good thing it was not a dog or something the dog did on the floor. :eek: :p

Well, when I first got the internet (way back in the late 90's)... I thought about a username to use for my email.

Well, on the TV playing in the background was show on UFOs (thus aliens), and on the computer it said something cheesy on this website like "welcome to cyberspace"... and voila... cyberalien. At some point I changed it to CyBerAliEn to be a little bit original, lol...

Don't use this name really at all anymore except here at TSG, as I happened to register here back in late 2001 when I was still using this name occasionally.

Now my names/usernames all sort of vary between Andrew, PUBH, PlanetUBH, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online