1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Where is google image size option HTC android?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by WButchar, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WButchar

WButchar Thread Starter

It still amazes me that some programmers and software writers will take something that works well and "for change sake" completely ruin it. For example:

On my pc and laptop, I have to use the "Advanced Search" if I am looking for only large images EVERY TIME I have to do a new search. The old way was a simple "Click" and now, several steps. And I'm assuming that these guys got paid to make this change? Is Google even aware that such changes WILL P#$s off most people who use it?

To make matters even worse.... I cannot for the life of me find a size option when searching for images on my HTC android when using Google. Did they think that either removing it or making it difficult to find was a good idea? Who comes up with this stuff?

Anyway, after spending hours.... yes HOURS.... trying to figure out this garbage - and I've used image search HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of times in the past - I am completely ticked off!

To Google: Next time ASK some "intelligent" people before making changes that, I can't see how you missed this, are OBVIOUSLY bad ideas!

Thanks and sorry about the Rant.

WJB

2. WButchar

WButchar Thread Starter

Incidentally, on Mobile, there is the option to view Google in "Classic" mode, but then everything is smaller and more crowded. Also, there is NO VISIBLE option to specify image size. Sure the images that pop up show what size they are, but I really don't need a clutter of tiny images to sift through when looking for larger ones. Also, some images can only be found up to a certain size. With a size option, locating the largest available size takes minutes and NOT HOURS using Google's new layout. (Case in point, Google should ask before incorporating obviously bad ideas.)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088996

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice