1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

where is Mike (Lanmaster) ?

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by ashes@work, Sep 1, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. ashes@work

ashes@work Thread Starter

He posted in his thread for his birthday, but honestly didnt even look like something he would post. I am sure it could have been him.

2. WendyM

WendyM Trusted Advisor

He left several months ago. I guess I wasn't around much at the time because I don't know what happened, but he posted this in March.

3. Drabdr

Drabdr Moderator

I know he moved to Texas here. Having moving, job changing, etc. is a huge stressor and all. Feel free to send him personal notes. I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it. :)

4. ashes@work

ashes@work Thread Starter

I didnt go back enough pages in Ill be away... darn him. He doesnt have his send email notifications on or I would. Dang it.

5. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Wow news to me

6. Ciberblade

Ciberblade Retired Moderator

I miss my friend - life comes in from time to time, I hope he makes it back :cool:

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1015476