Where is Mulder!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Where the heck is Mulder! Mulder's last post was at 10:21 PM on 02-10-2003 to the thread "Are you a Christian?". It's so unlike him to go away so long! Almost 48 hours! DN is already suffering withdrawal symptoms over in the Benny thread! I miss Mulder's quick wit and humor! I know you all miss him too! Admit it! Where the heck are you Mulder! :) Take care. angel

With my luck he will show up a few minutes after I post this! :D

LANMaster

Banned
Originally posted by angelize56:
Where the heck is Mulder! Mulder's last post was at 10:21 PM on 02-10-2003 to the thread "Are you a Christian?". It's so unlike him to go away so long! Almost 48 hours! DN is already suffering withdrawal symptoms over in the Benny thread! I miss Mulder's quick wit and humor! I know you all miss him too! Admit it! Where the heck are you Mulder! :) Take care. angel

With my luck he will show up a few minutes after I post this! :D
Could it be the time of rapture?:D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! you dont wanna wake him.....things have been "normal" the past week:D

Where is Mulder? You talk about being on the horns of a dilemma!! Do we really want to look? Or is it like driving by a car accident you just can't help yourself? It could get ugly.

I suspect he is in the middle of a trial, pissing and moaning the whole time (but actually having fun, if you people realized that we actually have fun during these trials you wouldn't pay us. :D )

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
gbrumb

I suspect he is in the middle of a trial, pissing and moaning the whole time (but actually having fun, if you people realized that we actually have fun during these trials you wouldn't pay us
I knew that and tried that, but my lawyer threatened to have fun suing me! :D

John

Rep

Angel - Around the capitol we have a saying, "Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it." ;)

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by gbrumb:
(but actually having fun, if you people realized that we actually have fun during these trials you wouldn't pay us. :D )
Trust me, I know that........fight in court like cats and dogs and end up sleeping together in the local tavern....... :rolleyes:

Some clients are impressed :p

J

Jonesiegirl

LOL Mulder snagged Mobys map and has begun his trip!~ Last I heard he would be arriving at my door any day! :eek: :D

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
Maybe... :D he got tied up again in the Finish the Sentence thread!! :D

LOL Kath

He may have taken that group out to lunch from Ole Sarges's post???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online