Where is Music Art stored?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jscuzza

I notice when I rip a CD to my pc it rips the album art off the CD and stores it somewhere.

It is not in the album folder, yet when I try to burn a CD it appears.

Anyone know why it is not shown in Windows Explorer, but you can see it in nero?

Jscuzza

Just windows media player. It rips it off the cd and it shows on the album folder.

awalker0878

Removed by request
wmp goes on the internet finds album art for the disc on the internet. What you need to do is My computer/tools/folders options/show hidden files

go to the folder on the hardrive where the music is stored you should see pictures of the album

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online