Where is Onedrive?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sundance2008

I can't seem to find or get MS Onedrive to install/run on my Windows 10 system. It is current with all the updates. When I go to the far right and click on the arrow to see what is running it is not there. I go to the webpage to reinstall it, I click on install and the process starts, the green bar goes all the way, the box disappears and then nothing and there is no Onedrive installed. If I search the PC the Onedrive app shows but when I click on it nothing.

Anyone have any idea what is going on, why it won't install or open if its already there (which it should be, it should be pre-installed on win 10)

Shazzalive

Sharron
As you correctly state "it should be pre-installed on win 10". I suggest to try reinstalling Windows 10; because it seems that something has borked in the operating system.

(I may be wrong - ?)

Last edited:

Couriant

James
Check your File Explorer for the OneDrive.
Check the system tray on the bottom right next to the time for the blue cloud icon.

crjdriver

If you have either pro or enterprise version [highly unlikely you have enterprise] you can check group policy editor to see if onedrive has been disabled.

FWIW onedrive and cortana are the very first things I disable after an install however up to you.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts