Where is the files..?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mubashar

i updated my new Norton anti virus, from live update. can i know where is these updates in my computer. because i want to install these updates on my another pc without linking to the internet.

thanks in advance

Are you trying to update Norton or install Norton on the second computer?

if you have Norton on both the computers, run Live Update on the second one just like you did with the first one. I don't see why you'd have to copy any files from the first PC.

Mubashar

i want that where is the files when i updates any software. is these are on my temp folders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online