Where to get printer drivers...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mcseguy9

Hey all, I bought a wireless print server and have found that I need to have the actual drivers for the printer in order to use the wireless print server. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I have an HP OfficeJet 6200 series all-in-one printer and I can't actually find just the drivers. I have the setup CD and believe it or not I can't find the drivers alone on that CD. I tried looking for them on HP's web site and all they offer is a DL of the setup CD. I searched the web but couldn't find them. I went to driverguide.com and couldn't find them there, either. Does anyone here know where I can find them or know of a way I can extract them from the setup CD? If not I will simply return the print server, but I'd rather not go that route unless it's necessary. Let me know what you think.

mcseguy9

I'll give it a try, however the file size indicates to me that it might very well be the "install suite" like I have on the CD. I'll let you know.

etaf

Wayne
The install suite is usually about 400M in size
i recently found this for a HP series at work - cant remember the models numbers but all-in-1

driver for all-in one printer/scanner was about 30m
but the full application with HP director was 400+

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online