1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Where to sell a domain?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Maggz, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Maggz

Maggz Thread Starter

Ive got a .com domain for sale I dont want ne more. I want to sell it but I dont want to pay anything to the company that helps me until Its been sold, then Im willing to give them a cut. does any site work like this? Or have really cheap signup prices? Thanks for any help :D

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i get domains for free or £15 for 2 years or to park £9.99 2 years

3. Maggz

Maggz Thread Starter

yes but when a domain is registered by someone it could possibly be wanted by someone else.. to take it off my hands im offering that other user a fee to not have to wait until my 2 year subscription runs out

4. BillC

BillC

5. Maggz

Maggz Thread Starter

thanks BillC :D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269796

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice