where's your handle originate from ?

jaye944

ok,

done this on other sites, so lets try this here.

how did you choose your handle ?

me first.

Jaye944,

Back in the day, when I was a turntable assasin, my DJ name used to be
"Adrian J", when all DJ's and MC's used to have handles like

DJ EFX, Derek B, Eric B and Rakim, etc etc.

Unfort. a lot of promotional stuff had my name as "Jay", I got a bit sick of having to tell ppl my handle was "Adrian J", so I made it Jay, and stuck an E on the end.

Hence Adrian Jaye, the 944 is my car,

so................

Jaye944

whew ! that was long winded,
but there you go, over to you !!!

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Oh....except I bet most of us don't consider our user name stupid! :D And where is that Foamer???? :confused: Miss him! :) Take care. angel :)

This has been done before, but my username comes from the fact that I have been a signwriter for 40 years.

Hi Jaye My name is Valerie but valley is a nickname my dad gave me when I was very little. :)

Simply, mine was the obscure password assigned to me by Pipex when I signed up for their ISP service too long ago to remember, now............... I can remember I was running a 100Mhz 486 and a US Robotics external 28.6 KBPS modem and used Netscape Navigator! Happy days.

Paq
:cool: :cool:

I am a fantatical fan of Star Wars Stormtroopers... all the girls love a man in plast... I mean ARMOUR :D

Izme

Stephen
IZME was just a nickname to see how many folks would catch on that I was back. But after a few words Mulder knew who it was, so did a few others LOL

I will catch hell for this one ;)

I used to be called Carp (short for my last name)
well, my friends would always joke of the torcherous things they would to to Carp fish when they caught them, not to mention the unsavoury names that came with it. One day one of my friends started calling me fish and it stuck, For years. Mostly everyone including family members call me fish. Or Fish face ect..................... :mad: :D

p51

The P51 Mustang is my favorite airplane. I was on a P51 website right before signing up with TSG.

Izme

Stephen
p51 said:
The P51 Mustang is my favorite airplane. I was on a P51 website right before signing up with TSG.
I have seen air shows with those P-51s
they sound so good when flying over! MORE POWER yaaaaaaaaaa (y)
the last show I went to they had a Japanese zero and a Mustang do a mock dog fight, the Mustang kicked the Zero's rear!

it was very cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online