1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Which 2060 should i buy?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Aljouf, Apr 3, 2019.

Advertisement
  1. Aljouf

Aljouf Thread Starter

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Either of those GeForce RTX 2060's should get you good FPS at 1440p resolution. It can probably do 4K but it will not be idea. (For 4K you want a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition $$$).

If 1080p gaming is the goal however, a Radeon RX 580 or 590 such as the XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy can get'er done for $280.

Aljouf likes this.
  3. Aljouf

Aljouf Thread Starter

i've changed my mind i'm going with Msi Gaming Z for slightly more money but according to reviewers it has the best cooling, whats your opinion on that?

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Sounds like a plan. Enjoy! (y)

Aljouf likes this.
  5. lynx1021

lynx1021

The one with the best cooling, less stress on the components and will last the longest. I have an older GPU HIS HD6570 IceQ with enhanced cooling and max temp is about 63C where other brands run in the 80's.

6. Aljouf

Aljouf Thread Starter

Msi 2060 Gaming Z just arrived today haven't unpacked it yet but hopefully it will last for long enough

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1225326

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice