1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Which E-commerce

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by krneki, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krneki

krneki Thread Starter

Dec 3, 2011
    I've been using Virtuemart alongside Joomla for a while, but I found it very outdated and clumsy, so I decided to move along. I'm running web shop with few hundred products, therefore I'm looking for a good and easy e-commerce system with beautiful templates. Which one do you recommend? I heard OpenCart might be the best option out there, but some also say that PrestaShop is even better. What's you opinion, what personal experiences do you have?

2. dukevyner

Nov 4, 2011
    when it comes to web design, or pretty much anything computers, You are guaranteed only one thing, others will never agree, I personally like open cart, very clean, very easy. I think that prestashop.... just doesn't feel as nice, as sleek... but that's my opinion, and I guarantee that someone will disagree, and it's because we all have different tastes, my suggestion is to listen to what you hear and give them a try see which you like the most...
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1061328