• Sony Playstation 2

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Microsoft Xbox

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Nintendo Gamecube

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Couriant

James
iLLegaL89 said:
haha xbox with 50% of votes. OWNED
45.83% and tied....

neon said:
Wii when it comes out. Won't cost much, will be able to play Gamecube games, will pwn any other system out.
I hear you can play classics via downloads.

My son owns a Gamecube since December 2003 and a Xbox since December 2005.
He never got any problems with the Gamecube (average usage : 3 hours/day). It works nicely !
I can't say the same for the Xbox : sometimes, he has to restart the console because it freezes after a while.

I think the GameCube gets a bad rap because its games are either creative and fantastic (e.g., the Metroids, Windwaker) or--far more often--really, really weak. I'm a die-hard Nintendo guy but the GC/GBA merchandising scheme about did it in for me. I'm really interested in seeing the Wii but I probably won't buy one myself. I've never played a PS2 or XBox game.

Anyway.

chris.

Cristo,
I understand the bad rap, and am waiting for the Revolution very much.

Have owned about every major console, including PSX, 64 PS2 Xbox and Gamecube, goes back further too!

Anyway, The Wii is the only console this generation I plan to buy at launch, I'll wait on the others...

There will be plenty virtual console games!
I've read a good deal about the Wii, so I know a decent amount. Anyway by the videos it looks very fun and if anything you can play your favorite games you already own for GC on it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online