Which is the Best Strategy Game?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mhadi

Hi,
Just planining to buy a new strategy game. So I post it here to see some sugesstions.

My previous favourite strategy games were
The generals zoro hour
Commandos 3
Warcrat 3

So Sugesstions any one!!

All are welcomed
mhadi

Which concole you getting it for p.c.,ps2,xbox?

I have Splinter Cell for Ps2 and I love the game...Just my .02 cents...

mhadi

COPE said:
Which concole you getting it for p.c.,ps2,xbox?
Yeah this is an important issue I frogot to mention

I require games for PC

Thanks COPE

Personally my favourite RTS game is Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack Frozen Throne.

Generals is also great but you should consider getting the Zero Hour expansion pack because it really improves on the original.

mhadi

Got bored by both Warcraft and Generals looking for something different

Gee, I've been enjoying the original blitzkrieg so long I never realized they made a sequel!

RTS or Turn based? Never mind i forgot that they rarely if ever make the turn based kind any more. (n) You might check out some games by Strategy First.

mhadi

Tajaemax: Surely it will be RTS

Don't you get Idea by my previous Strategy games!! Commandos & Generals etc. are all RTS games which I like

Further more I also condemn "The Sims" (apologies to the fans :rolleyes: ) and others as Strategy :mad:. It is ridiculas to comply each persons nature need have a sex and feed the babies!!!.

But tycoons or Business sims be termed as strategy games because managing you resources in a very harsh economical conditions is not less than a RTS.

But here in this thread I am particularly in search of Military RTS both with limited units(commandos,sudden strike) and limited resources(Generals etc)

Any way thanks for mentioning this point because Strategy in Turn Base mode :eek:

Tranquility: your link for rome total war didnot give much screen shots for the game please send another. Panzers screen shots are very small I can not get the Idea about its graphics and detail.

So any one got some games. It would be better if you put a link to its site or a screen shot of it.

Waiting for some hot comments and games
mhadi

mhadi

Tranquility: which one is the Ingame garaphics!!

Or this one

Former image shows that it is of some what civilization type isn't it?
Or may be latter image is the movie sequence inside the game when simulating some confilict!!

Codename Panzer: wow!!! it is in my list now ;) (y) !!

keep them coming!!
mhadi

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online