Which laptop brand is the best to buy?

adeleemaee

Which laptop is best to buy for personal and work use but also works with my cricut maker software. There are so many different brands it's a bit overwhelming

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
4 questions:
1. How much are you able to spend?
2. What functions will it mainly be used for?
3. What country do you live in?
4. Does it have to be brand new, or are you willing to buy a refurbished/reconditioned one?

--------------------------------------------------

adeleemaee

I would like to stay under 500. For work I use the internet alot and watch movies on it as well and for my cricut they do have alot of different stuff that are compatible and not compatible I will look for the list for you. I live in Canada and I would prefer a new one but refurbished is okay depending on why or what was fixed.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

Last edited:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I live in the United States, so I have no idea what new and refurbished vendors are available in Canada.
Hopefully, someone else here who lives in Canada will jump in and give you some good recommendations.

According to its web site, these are the system requirements for Cricut Design Space when using a Windows operating system.
Those are weak specs, so most sub-$500.00 laptops (new or refurbished) running Windows 10 Home or Pro 64-bit should do okay for you.
A laptop with an Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and 16 GB of RAM and 500 GB SSD would be a good starting point.

Capture.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online