1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

which laptop to get

Discussion in 'Games' started by j723n91, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j723n91

j723n91 Thread Starter

Im not sure which laptop to get. Asus laptops, Dell XPS, MSI laptops seem the favorable ones at the moment.
    I hear so much bad stuff about Dell that my outlook on it seems to diminsh.. is it really bad?
    and are Asus and MSI laptops truly good products?
    I would love to hear some good opinions and thoughts about each one.
    i also love to game. league of legends and starcraft2 primarily.

2. TehTech

TehTech

Will all laptops manufacturers they have seasons of "who's in" For about the last 1-2yrs it was HP (Not compaq) that had decent products. Now Acer has actually stepped up in having good solid products.
    For LoL and SC2 you want something on the more powerful side to play with all the bells and whistles.

Acer Ethos Is a good choice but if you want a trusted laptop and you want it to last the longest, I'd have to say get a Mac Book Pro and dual boot with windows. Overall the best product on the market (if you have the money for it.)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028527

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice