1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

which mini pci card for inspiron 1300

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wolfee, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wolfee

wolfee Thread Starter

Hi, I am slightly confused as to which mini pci wireless network card I need for my laptop (dell inspiron 1300) as there seems to be a few different sorts. If anyone can advise i'd be very grateful.
    It needs to have a reasonable range indoors 'cos there are 3 floors and thick walls in my house, although I don't want to spend too much on one either. Doubt if it makes a difference but just so u know im using a d link dsl g604t.

Cheers

wolfee

2. griffinspc

griffinspc

3. griffinspc

griffinspc

4. wolfee

wolfee Thread Starter

thanks for that griffinspc, does seem a little pricey tho, but then i guess thats dell for you! hope i'm doing the right thing in ordering this one off ebay instead. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190073008192 don't know much about the finer details but the seller states it'll work with the 1300 so that'll do for me.
    cheers wolfee

5. griffinspc

griffinspc

Well good luck. I don't know how much that is in US funds but the seller says NO CASH REFUNDS if it doesn't work.

6. wolfee

wolfee Thread Starter

Thanks again, guess i'll have to keep my fingers crossed then. Have asked him to ensure he sends for inspiron 1300 and his feedback is all good so i'm fairly confident it'll be ok.
    btw it's only about $20 + shipping so worth the risk i reckon.

Cheers
    wolfee

7. griffinspc

griffinspc

Yup, beats $90 any day.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/537155

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice