Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samsung UD970

• Asus ProArt PA329Q

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Oddba11

Jim
That list is just absurd. Different sizes and types and prices all over the place. There isn't a "best" monitor (or any other hardware). There are different types and each has it's own good and bad points.

Three things to consider here:

First, your current hardware matters. Choosing a 32" 4k monitor won't do you any good if you are using old/slow hardware.

Second, the choice is at least partially a personal preference. What's the point in anyone recommending a 24" 1080P or 32" 4k monitor, if you want to use a 27" 2k resolution?

Third, price and space limitations are not listed.

You need to do at least a little homework and decide what exactly you are wanting from a monitor and provide a list of the features you want and need (which will remove most of the list above). Then ask what is best from whatever is available.

Amira69

Processor: Intel Core i5-7500 (3.8GHz~6MB Cache)
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB~GDDR5)
Physical Memory(RAM): 32GB
Price Limit: 5300$ Max.
the reason why i listed those.. because they are the only good available monitors on a specific shop that i'm able to buy from..
and i only want a good monitor that can run perfectly on my specs and has no problem like motion blur or low frame rates(i want higher than 60fps)... that's it!.. Tnx <3

Oddba11

Jim
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts