1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

which ones ? ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by dan44762000, Jan 27, 2007.

?

do you use any of these

1. spybot

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. ad-aware

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. spy sweeper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. bit defender

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan44762000

dan44762000 Thread Starter

i want too know what you people think is the best anti spyware out there whether it be a combination of two or just using the one what are they and why ?
    thanks in advance

2. winchester73

winchester73

AVG Anti-Spyware (formerly Ewido)

3. TOGG

TOGG

I use Spybot and AdAware Plus and also have the 'real time' anti spyware built into ZA Pro. Personally, I think one of the best things to have is SpywareBlaster by Javacool. Once I installed that, Spybot and AdAware hardly found anything, neither does ZA Pro.

Javacool also does a 'real time' program called SpywareGuard and you can read about both programs here; http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/products.html They are free but everybody who can should donate so that this excellent software can continue to be available.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/538757

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice