• YES!!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • NEVER!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

michael_jii

which search engine do you find the best and which one do you use?? i used to use google but i have gone off it a bit after reading this

could you guys ressommend some possibly better or different ones???

thanks,

michael

Stick with Google - it's great. The warnings on the Google toolbar site are very clear - you can enable or disable the data being sent back to google HQ. I hate spyware, and I thought the approach taken by Google was excellent.

Google is fine...........I always advice people to install it without the added features.But like all freebies....READ THE SMALL PRINT!!

;)

Google's great! u can find ANYTHING and i mean ANYTHING in it, including al lthe hacks (for pc games that is) and they also search forums for word matches, just great.

michael_jii

ok, mabye i was wrong...
scmaster, ure not allowed to talk about cracks on this site.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online