1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Which TSG Member Do You Respect the Most (other than Moderators)?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Mulderator, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mulderator

Mulderator Thread Starter

We moderators here get plenty of Kudos on a regular basis (as well as gripes and complaints)! ;) So I thought I would start a thread to give some Kudos to some other members here besides moderators.

For me, the choice of which TSG member I respect the most (aside from moderators) is easy--that would be Rep. Now that might surprise some people because he and I are constantly at each other's throats in the debates (well at least I'm at his throat). But I respect Rep for the thankless job he does as a Representative in the state legislature (how many of us would take on that abuse?). I also respect him for the thoughfulness of his posts. I don't often agree with him, but his posts are very well thought out, IMO, and he shows all members respect, even when they don't show it to him (and I am guilty of that for sure).

Also, he is just so damned good at what he does (spinning the case for the Democrats) that it irritates the hell out of me! ;) But in the end, I have to respect him for that because it is very difficult to do and he does it well.

BTW--you don't have to limit yourself, you can have more than one.

I also respect Gbrumb very much because his posts always seem to be dead on the money in terms of logical thought process and analysis of the issues involved. He also has a very good sense of humor, although if you piss him off, you will pay for it! ;)

2. sdc

sdc Guest

I respect alot of people in here

3. khaki

khaki

Valley !!! :)

A fierce debater.... and a woman of strong conviction and beliefs.

:)

4. moonmist

moonmist

Without a doubt it would be Rep.!!!! ........also........Wino, that man makes me laugh, speaks his mind with humor.........I love that!!

Val for her strength and convictions..........and a heart that is so sweet.

Angelize for always having time to listen, and give a word of encouragement just at the right time. Sis I love ya!!!

And since i can continue ..........Bea, Rhett, Sweets, PC (can i call ya jim ;) ) and Mac.......but i dont see him much anymore :(

5. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

Val is the best! Not only does she handle herself in the heat of some very heated debates. with grace charm and class she is gifted when it comes to Style, Intelligence, Grace (Under pressure) :D sensitivity, moral fiber and wit :) I am awed by her gift of scriptural testimony and her ability to articulate it without offense..
    (Excepting for those who are chronically offended) LOL her personality is the best.. She does not suffer from faith deprivation like some I have known who come across as Holier than..whoever:D She has .. Without a doubt one of the softest sweetest characters of anyone here and I am proud to have her as a friend. Some of this I have said before and some of it is new.. I respect her more than I can say.

6. Servant of Eru

Servant of Eru

sdc, because he gave me a heads up on how not to get banned from yet another forum; and I haven't talked to that many people yet...:)

7. sdc

sdc Guest

thanks Irox
    you will be a great addition here so please stick around ;) :D

8. chalky

chalky

Pity we can't anwer this one annonamously....there's so many here I would mention...but top of my list would be those who show themselves as they are, no pretence airs or graces..:D

in no particular order...

hewee...Tuppence...Paq...Rhettman...eddie... Dreamboat...Aca Candy...brendan...GoJo...RSM...Tony...and so on and so on...the list is endless... in fact there are very few I would miss out...especially those with a good sense of humour...where's Dekes jokes lately...:) hex always bounces back and takes all the stick thrown at him...sdc never gives up...:) Gbrumb seems always to the point ...this could go on forever..hewee is so helpful, Tuppence is so nice, Paq loves an argument, sorry Paq I meant discussion.. :p :D and so on, so I'm stopping here..

9. Mulderator

Whups--I said NO MODERATORS! ;)

10. Bvr01Fvr

Bvr01Fvr

buson fly has got my vote! :)

11. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

I admire so many of the people here for various reasons and it would take forever to list them :D but here are just a few..
    Cloe (Moonmist) for her humorous and sometimes acerbic :D wit and charm.

Marlene (Angel) for her generous heart with newbies in making them feel welcome

Webby for his efforts to make interesting and thought provoking threads and the effort that it took for him to hang in there after a rocky start :)

Randy because his posts have the most common sense get to the point admirable quality about them without being full of nonsense

I won't even get into the brainiac selections:D (you know who you are LOL) as it would take up too much bandwidth to list all of the supper smart articulate and entertaining people who make up this community.. in short I appreciate many for different reasons :)

12. sdc

sdc Guest

Angel= for being the best sweetie around and making us feel good
    Valley=For her level mind
    Grbrumb for his convictions
    Moonie for her 3 iron
    pyritechips for his cooking abilitys
    Irox for jumping right in
    Bea for always being happy
    Sweets for her artistry
    Jonsiegirl for not backing down
    Rockn for his smart arse humor
    Hexstar for going to bat for himself
    Khaki for her New York attitude
    lanmaster for his love of racing
    Rhett for his kindness
    Maxx for being a great person
    Ashes for being a beach lover
    flrman for being a musician
    Rocnchic for being a rockn musician also
    Short and pretty for her hand cuffs
    Sexy guy for having a record thread
    Deuce for keeping the tavern alive
    clsk for his humor
    pyritechips for giving mulder a hard time
    rep for being a rock to lean up against
    Gojoagogo for loving the fast paced games
    Gibble for being a worthy hockey fan opponent
    sarge for his convictions
    Combsdon the sherrif lurking in the shadows ready to keep law and order
    Sooky47 for her happy birthday wishes everyday
    computerfix for his common sense
    Steppinstone for being a nice person
    parrotplay loves games also
    PaveFe for being one of our best and protecting the country
    Eggplant always making sense
    chatten for arguing faith
    pronute for liking the fast games also
    Bassetman for having a good sense of humor
    I could go on and on but?

Sorry if I have left anyone out

My point is that I respect each and everyone of you in some way!

WEBFISH :D

13. Mulderator

Again, Bea, I said NO MODERATORS!

:D

14. Mulderator

He's only been convicted once! (Two of those jail sentences were plea bargains!)

:D

15. XbrvhrtX

XbrvhrtX

I know you said no moderators but.....

Gestures like this go above and beyond a title in a forum.

http://forums.techguy.org/t164704/s.html

This lady will always get my vote for her knowledge, dedication, and a determination to see a problem to the end

XbrvhrtX :D

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!